April 29, 2012

Dead Cat

So today I was out having a nice bike ride with my dad. We went around our town and down a bunch of quiet streets. I saw some of my friends' houses, and I was just having a good time. While on one of the busier roads, I was on the sidewalk and my dad was on the road. I noticed something on the sidewalk, so I turned back to look. On the small patch of grass in between the sidewalk and the road, there was a black, dead animal. I couldn't tell what animal it was; I knew it was either a dog, a cat, or a fox. My dad had obviously seen it and said, "Just go around it, leave it alone." Like I was going to touch it. I asked what it was, and he told me it was a dead cat. It was honestly the grossest, most traumatic experiences of my life. I cannot get the picture out of my head! I'm still shuddering at the thought. Okay, so I know that probably no one reads this, but if you do I want you to try and think of your most disgusting experience. This is kind of a lame entry because I don't really have much to write about, so I'm just going to end it now.


Dum vita est, spes est

No comments:

Post a Comment