November 30, 2011

Babysitting

     Heyloo all my "readers". How was your Turkey Day? I know that that was like a week ago, but I haven't written in a while. I had a pretty good holiday. My cousin was in Ireland. I can't believe it, and I bet you can't believe how jealous I am. They said they had the best time. Meanwhile, my dad was scrubbing their carpet clean of dog doo doo. So, they had a pretty good Thanksgiving. Anway, the day after (Black Friday! How many of you went midnight shopping?) I helped my aunt babysit her grandchildren (my cousin's kids). They are so flippin cute, with the best names in the world: Dakota and Thane. How epic is that? So that convinced mi madre that I was "good" enough to start babysitting. So I made up some flyers, and passed them out around the neighborhood. I'm anxiously awaiting my first job. The problem with babysitting is that it's not a real job. I mean, yes it is, but it's different. There's no hours, no starting day, no schedule, no exact payment, and no bosses. Which I'm not sure if I'm so okay with. But whatevah. It's a pretty good start. I think.

     Anywho, did you peeps like my story? I'm about to continue working on it. I have a pretty good idea of where it's going, but it's still definately a work in progress. So right now, I'm going to finish my homework, and then go write! :O so funn!!

     So, adios amigos! Maybe next entry should be entirely in Spanish. Hee hee!

Dum Vita Est, Spes Est

No comments:

Post a Comment